Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FOTD- Dramatic Winged Eye

Today's FOTD is a DRAAAAAAMATIC winged eye with neutral lips and natural skin!



Hope you all like!

"Hmm should I really buy some more lipstick?"





And a close up of the eyes and lips:
I *tried* to get a straight line by using scotch tape as a stencil on my lids. Any stray black bits were erased with FACE OF AUSTRALIA make up remover and a cotton tip.


 

Lips achieved by lining with Chanel Lip Liner in "Peche" and Illamasqua Lipstick in "Obey" over the top

What I used:

Base
FOA Face Base Primer
Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation #20
Illamasqua Powder Foundation (not sure of the colour- it's not on the back!)

Cheeks
FOA Pressed Powder in Bronze- used as a contour

Eyes
FOA Black Liquid Eye Liner
Scotch Tape as a stencil
Some random black eyeshadow that was roaming around my beauty kit

Lips
Chanel Lip Liner "Peche"
Illamasqua Lipstick in "Obey"

As usual, I have not retouched my pics and I've used harsh lighting so I "real" and "natural".

Please let me know what you all think! If you want me to do a certain "look" let me know and I'll try my hardest!

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox


7 comments:

  1. Love the winged eye, and your lip look.

    Obey looks so so good on you WANT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This look is seriously stunning! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been lusting after that lipstick for a while now - it looks so good on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super hot babe, I LOVE the dramatic black winged eye. I'm too chicken to do such a dramatic look but I might give it a try on the weekend. And OBEY... yeay, my favourite Illamasqua lipstick! Despite the dryness and all, it's such a fab shade.

    Lilit
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I love your lips! You have amazing lips, that lipstick is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Gorgeous!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this on you and I have to say that I am now super happy I ordered Obey, now I just can't wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...