Tuesday, December 7, 2010

FrockShop- A Shopaholic's Paradise!

I don’t know about you, but me, I am a serial, compulsive shopaholic! You name a store in Brisbane and I have been there. A million times.
There is nothing I love more than getting with the girlfriends, heading to James Street and whiling away the hours looking at the gorgeous boutiques, drinking sumptuous coffee and having a laugh.
However, when serious shopping is in order, I beeline straight for FrockShop!
This gorgeous boutique has EVERYTHING every  fashionista could ever want or dream of! Not only is the selection of clothing phenomenal (I’m talking about Rachel Gilbert, Anna & Boy, camilla and marc and Therese Rawsthorne to name a few) but they ALSO stock JEWELERY and SHOES too! There’s everything you possibly need for your next perfect outfit! It IS the party season after all…
The boutique’s interior design is, in all honesty, to die for. With wall art by Kelly Smith (of http://www.birdyandme.com.au/), soft lighting and neutral colour scheme, FrockShop is really a breath of fresh air. Not to mention, with the butterflies and bunnies frolicking across the walls it’s ultra girlie too!




The staff are helpful, knowledgeable and kind without being overbearing and will go out of their way to help you. They are also great if you are stuck for choices as they will give their HONEST opinion and WILL let you know if you look crap (isn't that rare nowadays!).
So next time you are in James Street, pop into FrockShop! Trust me, you will feel like you have died and gone to a Shopaholic’s Heaven!
Oh I should also mention they are online as well! Find them at http://www.frockshop.com
Keep it Haute, Fashionistas!
Love,
Anni xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...