So in January I purchased three vouchers for Benefit cosmetics from Dealicious. They were the "Smokin' Eyes", "Benetint, High Beam and Posietint" package and a Brow pack. It is now April and I have not received a single thing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.
A few weeks ago I was slightly concerned and contacted both Dealicious and the business whom was selling the product. Turns out, this business was proving to be "unreliable" and actually didn't even have the product at all!
WHAT THE?!
So basically, I have forked out about $200.00 to these people, can't get a refund and have no product. How sh&tty is that?! Seriously!
So what I have learnt, is that sometimes if it seems too good to be true, then it usually is.
I'm not saying ALL deals on websites are crap, you just have to sift through the mud to find the diamonds. Research on the web about the company before buying anything from them (but just remember, sometimes the bad reviews are from disgruntled ex-employees... our business has just been slammed by a bunch of them. Hell hath no fury apparently).
Anyway, here is a picture of a cute puppy:
Keep it Haute!
Anni xox

Omg that's so dodgy! I hadn't even heard of Dealicious, but I wouldn't use them now. I've had luck with massages and lash tinting deals from Living Social though.
ReplyDeleteLOVE how you neatly slipped that picture of the puppy in there. So smooth ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's crap Anni I'm sorry to hear it. I try and stay away from these deal sites for that reason.
ReplyDeleteOohh puppy!
This is awful, surely you should be able to get your money back xx
ReplyDeletewww.misslv.com
How come you can't get a refund? If they can't deliver the goods, they need to pay up. No excuses! I had something like that happen to me, I think it was even on one of those current affair programs. I ordered some thongs from livingsocial and turns out that the company offering the thong deal is a complete quack. I waited months, livingsocial promised to source their own thongs but I opted to just get a refund. I'm glad I did because most people who waited for their thongs are still waiting, or unhappy with their order because of wrong sizing, etc. These days I'm quite happy paying full price in store because it's guaranteed that what I'm paying for is genuine and mine as soon as I pay for it. I hope you can sort out a refund or something! You are entitled to one regardless of what they say.
ReplyDelete