It makes me look pretty hot, too! haha
Basically, it's jam packed full of Dead Sea mineral goodness- to find out more extensive information about ALL the minerals in the product, go to their website, here
The main ingredient is "Dead Sea mud" (SURPRISE!) which contains a plethora of awesome, beautifying minerals (due to the high levels of salt in the sea) which rejuvenate and brighten the skin. I mean, this kind of treatment has it's own "scientific" name:- "Balneotherapy"- A treatment which exploits black mineral mud from the Dead Sea.
The packaging- See that weird thing on the top right? It's a magnet.
Did you tilt your head?
Yes. A magnet. In a mud mask packet... what?!
CAN YOU SEE THE MAGNET?!
So, what's this magnet all about?!
"Seacret's revolutionary Mineral-rich Magnetic Mud Mask revives your skin through the power of Biomagnetism. As you run the magnet over your face, the iron powder in the mask is magnetized, creating microelectric currents that gently relax your skin..."
Pretty neat, huh?! Here it is in action:
Pulling the mask off with the magnet wrapped in a tissue
Can you see?!
Here it is collected on the tissue...
So did it actually WORK?! I think it did- my skin felt subtle, hydrated and rejuvenated. I haven't broken out using this product either, which is a real bonus.
The only thing I would change is that I would make the magnet a little bigger. I'd also make it cheaper and easier to purchase. Apart from that, I really enjoyed this product and will most defiantly be getting it again.
Immediately after using the treatment- I really like how my skin looks here.
RRP: $250Buy It From: Seacret Online
Keep it Haute!
Anni xox

omg that is so cool!!! If only it wasn't so expensive!! :(
ReplyDeleteI haven't done a mask in AGES! Your skin looks really fresh afterwards. Maybe it's luxe skin stuff I need!
ReplyDeletehaha the seacret staff demo'd this on me and i was like WOOOOOOOAHHH! good to see it works great too, but i just cant drop $250 on a mask that size, eeep!
ReplyDeleteYour complexion looks so bright and clear! I have tried Seacret's body lotion in Pomegranate and loved it!
ReplyDeleteHey, I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Check out http://luxuryonthelips.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award_08.html for information..
ReplyDeleteThis looks absolutely amazing but when I saw the price tag I absolutely cringed. Never. Mind. Haha
ReplyDeleteThat is freakin' aawesome! Little pricy though...
ReplyDeleteWTF that is SO COOL.
ReplyDelete