I've been quietly observing this shade from the shadows for a little while now, and decided to purchase the lipstick when I went into the new Chanel Brisbane Store the other night (with Yolly of course).
Rose Dentelle is a lovely rosy peachy pink matte, that applies like silk on the lips. It's one of those shades that would work nicely on both warm and cool skin tones (on Yolly's pigmented lips it looks very natural, on my pale lips the colour pops quite significantly).
Here are the swatches:
The only con I have with this product is that it will show up any dryness or flaking on the lips due to its matte texture. It's best to work in a lip balm before applying, and gently sloughing off any dead skin with a cotton bud.
Buy It From: Myer, David Jones, Strawberrynet
RRP: $50
Have any of you tried the Rouge Coco lipsticks? Which colour do you want? I want Chintz next!
Keep it Haute!
Anni xox


This is so perfect for summer. Love your lashes in this pic too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shade, lights up your whole face. Only tried te rouge coco shine ones but not these... On my ever expanding wish list though
ReplyDeletei LOVE this colour but i think i love chintz a lot more. the colours are pretty similar tho.
ReplyDeleteLet's go save another $50 and buy another!
ReplyDeleteBoo hiss. I need this after seeing it on you. Arggghghghgghghghgh Chanel gets me every time.
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! Anni, I love this shade... LOVE!
ReplyDeleteI wish I saw this post earlier - to add this one on my Xmas wish list...
xx
p.s. Love your Xmas wish list - puppies are the way too cute. AND I love your your site new design. Stylish!
I love these lipsticks! That color is beautiful :)
ReplyDeletePretty *____* *runs off to stalk Strawberrynet*
ReplyDelete