Monday, September 5, 2011

I Love Gold FOTD

I do love gold (the colour AND the precious kind). I love it in makeup, as sequins, jewelry, hair colour, skin colour... the list goes on!

So today I did a golden FOTD to match the gold sequins on my top! Here it is:


Face:
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation #8
Illamasqua Powder Foundation
Illamasqua Undereye Concealer

Cheeks
Smash Box Powder Blush in Chiffon
Illamasqua Bronzer in Writhe to Contour
Elizabeth Arden Highlighting Powder

Eyes
Urdan Decay Primer Potion
From UD Naked Palette: Half Baked all over Lid, Smog in Crease
Napoleon Perdis China Doll Gel Liner
Sublime de Chanel Mascara
Oradess Eye Definer Liner in Black

Lips
Rouge Coco Shine in Canotier

Fragrance
Britney Spears Fantasy


Oh hello blotchy tan! YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE! Urgh. Worst. Tan. Ever.


Just quickly as well, please don't forget to lock up when you leave the house. There's been an increase in Break and Enters around Brisbane and I'd be beside myself if anything happened to any of you!

Keep it Haute



9 comments:

  1. Hi! This is such a pretty look! Goes very well with your top =) I've never really worn gold as a main eyeshadow colour, always just a complimenting colour so I really want to try your look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look!! it's something I would go for myself, u are glowing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Darlingness,
    I was utterly in awe when I realized that thee, yolly and I had the same eye shadow shades tonight! ;p

    Love how you look so... so... glowy and flawless and chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I love your smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew that was Half Baked as soon as I saw it! It looks great on you, and goes wonderfully with your hair colour :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous anni <3 love the rouge coco shine <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...