Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Another "Work Makeup" Look!

I thought I'd show you guys another "look" I've been wearing to work...
This one has a matte eye (using the Naked Palette) and bold, juicy lips (thanks to Chanel Rouge Coco Shines).

Hope you enjoy!



Can I just say that my foundation DOES match my chest- the flash on the camera makes my face very white :\


Face
Chanel Matt Lumiere Foundation
Illamasqua Powder Foundation
FACE OF AUSTRALIA Bronzer

Eyes
Urban Decay Naked Palette- Virgin, Buck and Darkhorse
Chanel Khol Eyeliner in Noir
Sublime de Chanel Mascara

Lips
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Aventure
Chanel Pink Sugar Lip Liner

Perfume
Rose Oil dotted on my pulse points


Please leave me a link in the comments if you've done a post about your work makeup :)

Keep it Haute!




4 comments:

  1. Adventure looks soooo pretty! I'm really starting to think I need that shade.. hopefully I can hold myself back until I at least finish one that I already have. =)
    Gorgeous!
    xx
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look fab as always ! Love those lips !! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!! I'm going to have to check out Adventure in store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lip colour! And WAHHH Y U HAVE SUCH NICE EYELASHES D; *is jealous*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...