Saturday, February 26, 2011

Winter Wonders!

Bec and Bridge ALWAYS deliver and their AW11 collection is no different!

There are 8 key looks that I'm adding to my wishlist!

 Everything about this look I love- the distressed T, open toed shooties, body con nautical dress! Perfect!
 Give me a belted khaki anorak anyday! Khaki + neutral= HEAVEN!
 Neutral trench, nautical body con, chunky wrist wear! WEEEE!
                                              
 Love a thigh high slipt! Pair with INSANELY high heels and I'm good to go!
 TRIBAL LOVE! I'm ready to take on the jungle of the city! Hear me ROAR!
 Tribal print maxi and khaki anorak. Not much else needs to be said <3
 Grey body con with faux cut out! TRES SEXY! This is one for a girls night out!
Neutral body con WITH KHAKI ANORAK! SQUEEE!

I'm dying of excitement at these pieces. Literally dying! NEED THEM NOW!

Get these pieces at the bec and bridge e-boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...