Sunday, February 6, 2011

Napoleon, Thank You.


One of my previous blog posts expressed my disappointment I experienced at the Napoleon Perdis Concept Store at Carindale, Brisbane. My complaint was finalised not long ago.

Finally, I was contacted by the Napoleon staff (almost a month after the compliant was initially filed) and to their credit, they were very eager to hear my concerns and fix the problem. They were very apologetic and upset I had such a bad experience and were determined to change my opinion of the brand. I was offered a complimentary makeup lesson and was sent a bundle of products which included:


Energizing Eye Masks

Napoleon Complex Skin Renewal Serum



Auot Pilot Pre Foundation Primer

Tropical Heat Ocean Kit


Napoleon, thank you! Thank you for your time in listening to my complaint, your eagerness to help me and your generosity of your gifts. As per usual, I will be spending copious amounts of money at your stores again!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...