The verdict after trialling for a week?
This. Mascara. Is. Amazing. Seriously, guys, I'm in love! I've NEVER come across a mascara that is fantastic as this!
Super black colouring? CHECK!
Separates & lengthens lashes? CHECK!
Increases lash volume? CHECK!
Nil flaking? CHECK CHECK CHECK!
Look, I could harp on forever but really, check these pics- PREPARE TO BE AMAZED!
Before FALSIES
With FALSIES
I haven't used a lash curler in any of the pics.
What does Maybelline have to say?:
"Why You'll Love It
False lash glam, instantly!
• Patented Spoon Brush fans out lashes from corner-to-corner, while our Pro-Keratin formula instantly builds volume without clumping
• Unique flexible wand helps to lift and separate lashes to provide the look of 300% more visible, fuller lashes, no gaps from any angle
• Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist-tested
• Washable, also available in Waterproof formula
For Best Results
Hold brush with spoon side upwards against lashes and sweep from root to tip. Repeat until desired look is achieved. Do not let dry between coats. Removes easily with soap and water or Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover."
Maybelline Volum' Express FALSIES Mascara
What I love even more about this mascara is that it is easily accessible- just pop down to Coles, Woolies, Target, Kmart, Priceline, Big W or selected pharmacies for yours! It's super cheap with a RRP $19.25 as well!
So what are you waiting for? Get your FALSIES on! (Hahaha)
Keep it Haute
Anni xox

And and and cos I'm cheap and shit, the best sale is when they are going for $10!!! 3 months worth of mascara for $10!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Glad you love it!
ReplyDeleteOoh nice lashes, I've heard a few raves about this one, looks fab on you :)
ReplyDeleteOooh I have this one too, I've got this on constant rotation coz it's great at lengthening. This looks great on your lashes, they look sooo long, and curled! I also absolutely love Cover Girl lash blast, that's my new HG now.
ReplyDeletePS: thanks for your comments on my blog babe! xo
Oh I need this now!
ReplyDeleteI've looked at it a few times, but never bothered to purchase.
Your lashes look great :)
Wow your lashes look so good with falsies on! Do you have the waterproof one or just the normal one? Because I have the waterproof and I can feel it on my lashes and takes ages to get off but I've heard the normal version is better.
ReplyDeletelooking for a new mascara - this might be it!
ReplyDeleteYour lashes are stunning=)
ReplyDeleteI love this mascara too, it lasts for so long before it gets dry which is awesome. I always grab some when they go down to $10 =)
great review!
Wow! That looks pretty awesome. Although I HATE curved mascara wands. :/
ReplyDeletebest mascara ever !! im following you, please check my blog if you like.. suziemakesyouup.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletelove suzie xx
Thanks for the lovely comments guys! It's a really great mascara and I highly rec it!
ReplyDelete@Hannah- I'm using the non-waterproof one but I REALLY want to get the waterproof :)
I was also really pleasantly surprised by this one and haven't even reverted back to my Dior Blackout once in the months since it came out. Love it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks really good!!!! Just got them today! Can't wait to test them out :)
ReplyDeleteThey have a new one The Falsies Black Drama - I wonder how that performs compared to this! I need to repurchase this Falsies =) Looks incredible your lashes - and no curler gosh you're lucky!!
ReplyDeleteoh WOW! I need this!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree, this is one of the best mascaras I've used. Even better than Dior Diorshow. Incredibly enough I have both the normal AND waterproof formula. I bought the waterproof by accident thinking it's the original. The latter doesn't perform as well the the normal one, I'm not too sure why this is. Having said that, I don't normally use waterproof formulas.
ReplyDelete