Sunday, April 15, 2012

Illamasqua Nomad Nail Varnish Review, Swatches etc.

After the low of not having a Human Fundamentalism launch in Brisbane, I am now on a high due to the gorgeous minty green nail varnish from the collection called "Nomad":


Oh gosh look at that tan line! I swear it doesn't look like that in real life!




I've only heard the best when it comes to Illamasqua's nail varnish formulas, and now I can honestly say BELIEVE THE HYPE!

The varnish was completely opaque in two coats and dried in minutes. Literally, 10 minutes and it's dry as dust. Pretty impressive!

I've had this polish on my acrylic nails for about a week and there's no chipping or nail wear to be seen.

Highly, highly recommend this to anyone who loves mint green polish!

Buy it From: Myer
RRP: $32

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

4 comments:

  1. I was definitely devastated about the lack of launch in Brisbane! I picked myself up some goodies to numb the pain...;)
    Looks great on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe one day, us Brisbane bloggers should just go there and bombard the counter!! Lol!!

      Delete
  2. Love the colour, hahaha the tan line. I will have to pick one of the polishes up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH THE TAN LINE! So stupid of me, I exfoliated like no tomorrow after seeing this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...