Thanks to all the wonderful beauties who came to our Brisbane Beauty Blogger Event tonight! Sarah and I were over the moon with the turnout and how smoothly the event went!
It was a huge success and I'm sure everyone enjoyed themselves (well, I hope they did!)
A massive thanks to Nikki from Styling You for providing us with fantastic advice about how to be a better blogger. I'm going to be emailing Nikki non stop with question after question about improving my blogging skills- thanks Nikki!
Cloud Nine demonstrated their AH-MAAAAAZING straighteners and their new "The O" styling system. Beauties... you NEED these styling tools in your life. I'll be doing a blog post in the near future about how incredibly insane Cloud Nine is. I'm in complete awe!
This styling tool is just to die for! Blog post to come!
Big thanks to Kaitlin from Napoleon Perdis for informing all the Beauties about the latest Napoleon products on offer. I've fallen completely in love with the DeVine Goddess Lipstick in "Hara"! I never thought an orange lipstick would look AH-MAZING on everyone! And I literally mean EVERYONE! A blog post of this is coming too!
DeVine Goddess Lipstick in Hara- to die for!
And a huge thanks to our sponsors!:
Yellow Tail for providing all the wines- it all went down a treat! FACE OF AUSTRALIA for providing amazing goodie bags
Ciccone for their gorgeous lipsticks
piCture pOlish for their to die for nail polishes
DMK for the luxurious face mask
Australis for stunning, colourful lipsticks
Schwartkopf for their amazing 10 carat shine hair gel
And a huge thank you to friends and family for helping Sarah and I throughout this whole process! We couldn't have done it without you!
Thanks so much, once again, to all who attended! Can't wait for events in the future!
Thanks so much, once again, to all who attended! Can't wait for events in the future!
Keep it Haute
Anni xox


I had such an awesome time, thank you so much for organising such an amazing first event! Nikki, Kaitlin, Lauren, Deb and everyone were so lovely! Oh and btw, I loved your OOTD!!
ReplyDelete=) xoxo
Ah so jealous! It sounds amazing.
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear it went so well :)
So glad to hear it was a great success :D
ReplyDelete@Cendana- Thanks Dana! It was so great to meet you! My outfit was by Hussy from Jules and Roc :D Your hair looked amazing with the Cloud Nine!
ReplyDelete@Melinda- Sarah and I really wished you could have come! Def next time PLEASE!
@Jade- Thanks Jade! I can't wait to (hopefully) meet you at the IMATS with little bub! YAY!
Sounds like you had an awesome time!
ReplyDeleteAwesome goodies as well- can't wait to see a review of that gorgeous lippy